When it comes to marketing a business on Instagram, many people believe all you need to do it post a flyer and it will automatically bring you sales. . By now you may have realized that is not the case or maybe you haven't. There is more work involved.
Here are 5 Tips to grow your social media page & turn those likes into sales.
1) Take a look at local business online on Instagram. Those who offer products/services that both compliment and compete with yours. Like, Follow and Comment on their posts. Engage in discussions, share your feedback or just show love with an emoji. Utilize their followers to build familiarity to your page. After a few weeks of posting comments people will start to recognize your user name and photo, which may lead to checking out your own page.
2) Engage with their followers. Like their comments. (Use the hearts ❤️'s option) This will expose your page to new potential clients. Think about your current page, when someone likes your comment, don't you check out their page? Yes or Yes? . People will do the same. Those that are interested will follow your page and potentially join your mailing list if you have provided a Call To Action in your posts and your Instagram Profile.
3) Follow prospects on Instagram. When researching competitors pages, follow the active users. Those who comment and like the posts. If your page appeals to them, they will follow you back. Engagement is a form of networking and advertising. If people don't know you exist, how can they buy your products
4) When you are following prospects on your competitors pages, schedule 10-15 minutes every hour, (if you can) to follow 65-75 profiles. You can do this up to 7-8 times a day to keep your account in good standings. You are targeting particular prospects to see if they will be a qualified buyer and qualified subscriber to your.
5) Engage with your own page. Scroll through your feed. Like and comment on people's photos. After being consistent for a few weeks, people will recognize your page name and profile photo. Keep exposing your business online with engagements and post engaging content. I.E.: quotes, videos, tips, call to action posts etc. Your followers will upgrade to customers and the sales will start rolling it. But it you want people to comment and life your posts, you have to do the same time.
If you found these tips helpful please comment below and tag a friend to share. Knowledge is power.